15 Best Ways to Get Someone to Love You: When we fall in love with someone, our only thought is how to make them feel the same way about us. Can we really sway someone that easily, though? Questions like “why do people fall in love” and “how can you make someone fall in love with you” have been asked for ages.
But how do people fall in love in the first place, and what causes you to fall in love with someone? Are there methods to woo someone that are supported by science?
Can you make someone fall in love with you?
Can you entice someone to love you? The obvious response is “yes.” However, is that even feasible? So how does love at first sight work? If someone wasn’t immediately in love with you, you might wonder if you can make them feel that way.
While a lot of people think that falling in love is a matter of luck or happenstance, science has shown that love, like any other emotion, can be somewhat controlled. Let me clarify what I mean by that.
While it is impossible to make someone fall in love with you with a spell, there are several scientifically validated methods you may use to boost the likelihood that they will.
The Best Ways to Get Someone to Love You
Here are some strategies to improve your chances of winning someone over.
1. Ensure that you are everything they require: Find out if you get along with them before you try to figure out how to make someone fall in love with you. Learn what qualities they seek in a spouse. There are some qualities people want their future spouses to possess that are non-negotiable.
We’re not referring to stuff like their appearance or eye color (those might be non-negotiable for people as well). Some people feel that their partner needs to hold the same values and have similar religious beliefs to them.
If you satisfy those requirements or are prepared to make adjustments to do so, you’re good to go.
2. Look your best: Start by placing self-care first if you find yourself wondering how to win someone over. You may be your best self when you begin to eat and sleep well, get regular exercise, and take care of your general physical appearance.
Find attire that enhances your appearance and suits your body type. As a result, you start to come across as more appealing and self-assured, which may be just what you need to get someone to love you.
3. Be considerate: Treat people how you would like to be treated. Although it may be corny, it is true. You need to start treating other people with care and respect if you expect others to do the same for you. People with wonderful personality, manners, and kindness to others are more likely to win someone’s heart.
4. Display your shortcomings: Let him or her witness your progress. Tell the person about your transformation, for instance if you used to be a couch potato but are now fit and active. Telling someone about some of your past failings will help them get to know you better and appreciate you even more.
5. Acting unconcerned about the relationship is not acceptable: They do this so frequently. It doesn’t help and makes the other person feel like a burden, so pretending that you don’t care or aren’t bothered about the relationship won’t work.
6. Keep your emotions open: Relationships are difficult. Make sure you are ready for a relationship before attempting to entice someone to love you. Don’t try to make someone fall in love with you if you are too focused on a failed romance, prefer dating someone else, or are simply not prepared for a long-term relationship.
7. Take time to listen: Not just because you want people to fall in love with you, show genuine interest in you, and discover their true selves. Let them discuss their passions, pastimes, aspirations, and dreams. Don’t cut them off when they’re speaking.
8. Continue to smile: Did you know that a smile increases your confidence and attractiveness? According to research, a smile, often known as a joyful expression, not only enhances your appearance and appeal, but it can also help you make up for relative unattractiveness.
So grin a lot and enjoy their humor. Attempt to make them laugh as well. Your crush might fall head over heels for you if you have a great sense of humor.
9. Discover their areas of passion: This is an essential phase in winning someone over. Do your best to get to know them personally. Find out what drives them. They know they’re passionate about something when they talk about it and their eyes light up.
Make them feel heard by allowing them to discuss it. Inform them if you already feel the same way. Otherwise, be sincere in your curiosity and make an effort to learn more.
We instantly feel more connected to somebody when we meet them if they have similar interests to ours in music, food, sports, or anything else for that matter.
10. Don’t be easy to get: Playing hard to get is effective, in case you were wondering. According to research, acting elusive makes you more appealing to potential romantic interests.
It might make them want to work more to be closer to you if your crush believes that gaining you would be difficult.
11. Touch them lightly: Allow your fingers to lightly contact theirs or lightly touch their arm, shoulder, or elbow when you are near them. If you know how to use touch effectively, it may be a strong weapon in your armory. It facilitates the growth and expansion of your intimacy with your crush.
12. Be their nice friend:
Make sure to be their buddy before trying to make someone fall in love with you. They will feel more connected to you if you are encouraging but not patronizing. Encourage them and be a positive influence in their lives.
Present yourself as someone who enhances their lives, and watch as they fall head over heels for you.
13. Limit your efforts: Being persistent isn’t always a negative thing, but pursuing someone nonstop could make you appear desperate. Each person has a unique reason for falling in love. Therefore, some individuals may like the pursuit and interpret that as an indication of your interest.
Read also: 10 Health Benefits of Eating Mango
By doing it, you can scare off other people. It’s wise to avoid coming across as overly eager to avoid giving them the impression that you are suffocating them.
14. Strike a balance: How can you woo someone when you’re told to play the field and be in their neighborhood at the same time? While you shouldn’t be at their beck and call, you also can’t just leave them hanging. What do you do then?
Be available when they want to meet up or speak with you, and try to strike a balance. Although not always. As they say, love grows fonder with distance. Give them an opportunity to miss you occasionally rather than being present all the time.
15. Observe their eyes: While speaking to your crush, you can become uneasy and start to look away. The best approach to win someone over is to keep eye contact, though. When your eyes come into contact, get over your fear of eye contact and allow them to gaze into your eyes.