Popular Nigerian social media health expert, Aproko Doctor born Chinonso Egemba has shared a lady’s harrowing ordeal after she drunk slimming tea.
Aproko Doctor revealed that the lady was rushed to the hospital and nearly had a shave with death after taking tea that `was supposed to let her reduce in body weight.
According to him, the lady suffered diarrhoea and was diagnosed with low blood pressure due to the excessive loss of water from her body because she had visited the toilet so many times that almost got her into shock.
Aproko Doctor who has consistently advised people to exercise regularly, eat healthily cautioned against buying of drugs from social media.
“They just rushed someone to a hospital now with very low blood pressure because she had lost so much water from her body.
What caused it?
Be very careful what you buy from these guys on the Gram.
Many of these teas that claim to cause slimming just cause you to have diarrhea preventing your body from absorbing nutrients it needs.
In the case of this lady, she kept going to the toilet to the point where she almost got into shock.”
Reacting to his narration, a follower identified as @ebereconfidenc1 wrote;
Since someone I know got fibroid from drinking one particular Chinese tea, at a time she pushed me into taking that tea, I went to d store to buy my own, my second night wasn’t funny, I din sleep, I urinate all thru, na so I fling d tea.