A Nigerian mom, identified as Chiamaka Silas, is overwhelmed with gratitude to God for saving her one-year-old son after he swallowed a key.
The grateful mom took to Facebook to share photos of the said key after she managed to pull out of his mouth when it got stuck in his throat.
According to her, her son was unconscious for five minutes and sustained injuries in his mouth but thankfully, he is alive and well now.
“Help me thank this almighty God..
I finished feeding my 1year old boy and entered the kitchen to drop his plates, only for Me to return and found him breathing helplessly, I taut they food have stunk on him, not knowing this key was hanging in his throat, and I was busy giving him water to digest the food he ate, I notice blood gushing out from his mouth and breathing like Som1 who wants to die now, with fear in me, I place my Hand inside his throat and felt a little bit strong item, I hold it and dragged it out, this key was what came out, even after bringing it out, it took him about 5minutes to regain consciousness, I injured him upper and lower mouth while pulling out the key but brethens it was worth it..
**** What could I have done if he swallowed this key completely???
**** will surgery save a 1year old boy from this ???
He nearly died on my arms while bringing this out, but my God Neva sleeps or slumber, he shamed my enemies…
Bikonu help me thank this faithful Godhe is indeed a miraculous father….”